photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Saturday, October 25, 2014

*Its Time To Rock Halloween*

So hey guys! Sinz here again <3
As you all know, Its halloween (Duh bruh). And we're all rocking it with the amazing store outfits? ;)
So today, i'm just going to review those outfits and also talk about Jay's unit contest!

#Outfit1#Glindaween

 Hair- I think the hair is perfect for the season, I know its huge and that not everyone likes it, But i'm sure woozworld has done some work on giving a dramatic effect to the hair by making it poofy and adding that cute little crown. 8/10

Dress- Well personally, I also love the dress, But i think its almost similar to one of the previous ball gowns. And also, They could've made the glittery stuff more visible. If they did, I would be the first to buy this! 6/10

Bottom and shoes are just correctly matching!

#Outfit2 #Dolloween 

 Hair- I absolutely love the hair! I love the tiny fringe, The pigtails, And how the hair is wide, With those little cute ribbons! Its just nice, And gives it a more Halloween effect. 9/10

Dress- I love the dress! I like how the dress looks shattered and destroyed, And still tends to look cute, I also like the design and the way the dress is, I think we'll be ready for halloween with this! 9/10

Face- I like the face, I like the stichy look on the lips and the mega-cute eyes! It looks so spooky for a girl and i think its amazing. Matches the idea of the outfit. (The face reminds me of Annabelle, Doesn't it? o-0) 8.5/10

 Bottoms and shoes are amazing as well, I'm not sure what i'd rate them! 

#Outfit3 #Esqueleta


Hair- I love the hair, I love the way they have added the flowers like a headband, Looks so amazing! Although i wish they added a bit more of the "spookyness". 8/10

Dress-  The dress is good as well! The flowers match the hair, Although again, It lacks the Halloween style. And also, It looks a bit too simple! 7/10

 Face- I love the face! It looks so skeletony, Amazing! I also love the idea of those beautiful designs, and the skull earrings! 9/10 


#Outfit4 #Droidful #Male

 Hair/Head- I like the head, it looks spooky, and amazing on boys as well! 8/10

Top, Bottom-  The bottom and the top and also well matching to the outfit, It all looks so creative and amazing, Boys, I'm sure your gonna rock Halloween as well! 8/10


#Outfit5 #Ichabod


Full review- I love the idea of the skull and the broken hand. It looks very spooky and i personally would wear that if i was a guy xD I think it looks very good. 9/10 

And so, We're done with reviewing the outfits! (I'm sorry i couldn't give amazing reviews, The outfits where all nice, But its just hard to know whats good or not when your in love with most!)

Lets go to talking about the Halloween unit contest. 
So, Jay held a contest where you have to create a Halloween unit eventz.
If in case anyone wins, You get to CO-HOST! You get to co-host the woozworld halloween 2014 party! You only have to use the halloween unitz from shopz to enter the contest.

I'm hoping you guys win! I'm sure all your entries will be all equally amazing :)
 
     
Ps. We're going to have another fashion friday :o 

~Sinz





No comments:

Post a Comment