photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

*The Meaning of Fall*

Hello beautiful crazers, how is life going?Today I just wanted to talk about my personal favorite things about fall. I honestly love it, it's literally my second favorite season (Next to summer.). It's just fall is a fun season. Especially for fashion. *Sweater Weather* yaaasss. But, honestly getting into more detail is the scarfs, boots, leggings/pants/jeans, plaid (My ultimate favorite.), beanies, and just clothing that is warm but not to hot nor cold to wear. The second part of fall I enjoy is the colors. The colors are so natural that it's beautiful. It simplifies the bold statements. It all just looks so ordinary and adorable. The oranges, yellows, browns, and reds all go so perfect together in nature's beauty. The next reason is because of the holiday. Halloween and Thanksgiving are both very unique holidays. Halloween really is just free candy and costumes and scary things all around at night. But Thanksgiving is a very beautiful holiday. Thanking everyone and everything around us all, just being thankful to be alive.. and all the food.. it kills me how much food I eat during Thanksgiving. But overall, fall is a beautiful season and has many great characteristics. Just look outside and see how everything can look so different as the days change. That was the meaning to fall to me and it means much more to me. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Signing off,
Shay.
Btw, this is my old Youtube picture, and I wanted to change the other one until I got time to edit a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment